Frequently Asked Questions
- What fine art print products do you offer?
- Signature Prints: Signature prints are standard photographic prints, professionally printed using a true photographic process, not inkjet, offering superb quality and longevity. They have a beautiful lustre (semi-gloss) finish and are mounted on a rigid substrate for smoothness and ease of framing. Mounted prints are ideal for display, framed or unframed, on a desk or table top or framed on a wall. Because they’re mounted, signature prints can be framed with or without glass.
- Gallery Wraps: Gallery wraps are one of the finest ways available to display photographs. The image is printed directly on canvas and wrapped around a 1-1/2” frame, adding dimension and giving the look and feel of a piece of fine art. They’re delivered ready-to-hang without the need for framing, because the image itself is wrapped around the sides of the frame, producing finished edges.
- Note Cards: Note cards are printed on watercolor paper and are available in 4” x 5.5” and 5” x 7” sizes, either flat or folded. The image is printed on the front of the card (front, outside on folded cards), leaving room for you to write a personal message on the reverse side (inside on folded cards). White envelopes are available at no additional charge.
- How much do fine art prints cost?
- Fine art prints start at $30, not including shipping.
- How long will it take to process and ship my order?
- Fine art print orders are fulfilled within two weeks, not including shipping, and ship flat (not in a tube) for a small, flat shipping rate. Expedited processing and shipping is available for an additional fee.
For any other questions, feel free to contact me.
What I Do
I’m a photographer and designer from Richmond, TX, and I’ve been working in the photography/design field since around the year 2000. I’ve had a love and respect for photography since somewhere around my early teens. Twenty-something years later, that love and respect has grown into a full-blown passion, born into a business several years ago.
What do I love most about photography? I love the ability to freeze time - to capture a fleeting moment forever and share it with the world. I love walking through our home and seeing beautiful photographs of our family, friends, and travels adorning our walls.
I have a passion for travel and love to see the world, camera in hand. In fact, I offer original, exhibition-quality fine art prints made from photos taken on my travels.
I love movies, music, Starbucks, and just about anything made by Apple.
If you have any questions or comments or need to discuss a project, feel free to contact me.
713.398.7310 (call or text)