Branding and website design with just the right blend of form and function.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you offer design services other than website design?
- In addition to website design, I also offer branding design, including logos/word-marks, business cards, letterhead, and other promotional materials.
- How much do your website design services cost?
- Website design services are priced on a project basis and will vary depending on the overall complexity of the project. After discussing your project with you, I’ll provide you with an up-front cost estimate. Website design commissions typically start around $1,500, depending on the project.
- Do you offer website hosting?
- For website design commissions, I offer one year of hosting on a virtual private server (VPS) at no additional charge. Domain name registration is not included. Hosting on a VPS is typically higher-performing and more reliable than on shared hosting plans offered by many commercial web hosts. After the first year, hosting is offered at affordable rates, paid annually, with no commitment required. If, after the initial year of included hosting, you opt to host your website elsewhere, there will be a small website transfer fee.
- Will I be able to update my website myself?
- Once delivered, you can easily update your website (content) yourself using only a web browser. No additional software, server connection or coding knowledge is needed.
- I can assist with any updates as well, either on an as-needed basis or via a maintenance plan.
For any other questions or to discuss a project, feel free to contact me.
What I Do
I’m a photographer and designer from Richmond, TX, and I’ve been working in the photography/design field since around the year 2000. I’ve had a love and respect for photography since somewhere around my early teens. Twenty-something years later, that love and respect has grown into a full-blown passion, born into a business several years ago.
What do I love most about photography? I love the ability to freeze time - to capture a fleeting moment forever and share it with the world. I love walking through our home and seeing beautiful photographs of our family, friends, and travels adorning our walls.
I have a passion for travel and love to see the world, camera in hand. In fact, I offer original, exhibition-quality fine art prints made from photos taken on my travels.
I love movies, music, Starbucks, and just about anything made by Apple.
If you have any questions or comments or need to discuss a project, feel free to contact me.
713.398.7310 (call or text)